Inside Counter Sales
Company: General Distributing Company
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: November 17, 2022
*Inside Sales Representative*
February 17, 2022
*Job Description *
_Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform these essential functions._
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders,
understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing
technical information, and developing accounts.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor
information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying
potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport,
providing technical information and explanations, and preparing
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone and e-mail inquiries
and verifying and entering information.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history,
suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and
participating in educational opportunities.
- Cultivate relationships with new customers and maintain existing
relationships by assisting customers, both walk in and via
- Organize the show room and keep it adequately stocked with
inventory levels. Oversee the accuracy of inventory throughout the
- Assist branch manager and outside sales personnel as needed.
- Attend weekly Monday morning meeting.
- Participate on Saturday rotation.
- Assist with inventory cycle counting and inventory control of
- Assist purchasing manager with inventory adjustments and physical
year-end inventory counting.
- Support warehouse with inbound and outbound freight, with
- Assist in the pumping of industrial and medical liquid
- Support delivery driver and hot-shot deliveries as needed.
- Assist to insure store is opened and closed (secured) each
- Run daily cash reports. Accuracy of these cash reports is
- Verify all paperwork is done properly and accurately.
- Utilize the ACM properly for incoming traffic that has
- Meeting sales goals
- Client base
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Technical understanding
- Building relationships
- People skills
- Data entry skills
- Customer focus
- Motivation for sales
*Required education and experience*
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
*Preferred education and experience*
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Great Falls, MT 59404: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: General Distributing Company, Great Falls , Inside Counter Sales, Sales , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!