IT Help Desk Technician
Company: North40 Outfitters
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: August 3, 2019
Company DescriptionValue is hard to find --- but not when you look
in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the
North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North
40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it---s a lifestyle,
it---s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by
offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to
your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things
you need, with nothing you don---t --- the North 40 Life is what
you make it.Job DescriptionAre you an analytical and dependable
individual with a passion for Information Technology? North 40
Outfitters is looking for an experienced I.T. Help Desk Technician
to join their IT team, located in Great Falls, Montana. As one of
our Help Desk Technicians, you would be the first point of contact
for the I.T. Department, and would be responsible for assisting
customers and employees troubleshoot and resolve I.T. issues. If
you are committed to working cooperatively with others while
focusing on the details, we want to talk to you! This position
requires excellent customer service skills, the ability to
communicate effectively via phone and email, and the ability to
provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate
manner.We provide a fun and rewarding work environment, competitive
pay, a phenomenal employee discount, and dedication to you as part
of our team. Position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Qualifications--
- Helpdesk/Desktop support by receiving requests and complaints,
answering phone calls and emails, providing assistance when
required, and prioritizing and resolving issues quickly.
- Courteously and proactively assist our internal customers with
a friendly demeanor, concentrating on their needs.
- Demonstrate friendly and proper phone and email etiquette.
- Politely and appropriately adjust to difficult or agitated
- Follow-up on open issues that arise throughout the course of
daily duties and/or other assignments being performed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve or research I.T. issues to find
resolutions or coordinate the escalation of support requests to
senior team members when appropriate.
- Document the support of resolution within the helpdesk
- Research, evaluate, and assist with the setup of new I.T. user
products, computers, and equipment with the company standard
- Implement upgrades and schedule maintenance.
- Contribute to store success and safeguard company assets by
adhering to standards, assisting others, and recognizing and
preventing losses and incidents.
- Perform additional duties and assignments as requested.Required
Skills and Experience:
- Must be willing to relocate to Great Falls, Montana
- 5 years of previous experience
- General knowledge of operating systems, software, and hardware;
computers, Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and 365,
desktop hardware maintenance, troubleshooting, desktop and laptop
security and accessories; printers, faxes, etc...
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to adapt from sitting for periods of time to
standing and walking for periods of time; lift 20-30 pounds on an
occasional basis while using correct lifting, loading, and carrying
technique; and bend, stoop, crawl, and climb--Additional
InformationWe get asked a lot, ---What is North 40?--- If you know
who we are, that---s a difficult question to answer because we
cover quite a few categories. Our message, ---Make a difference in
how people experience work and play--- is truly our heartbeat here,
and if something comes up that doesn---t live up to this, we
don---t do it.
Keywords: North40 Outfitters, Great Falls , IT Help Desk Technician, Professions , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!