Feed Mill Operator 3rd Shift
Company: CHS Inc
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: July 3, 2019
CHS Animal Nutrition has an opportunity for a Feed Mill Operator
3rd Shift. You will work extensively with Country Operations
Cooperative Customers in ensuring they are provided the highest
level of service. You must be customer focused, be hard working,
and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This position has the opportunity for growth.
- Operate the all feed manufacturing equipment safely and
- Adhere to CHS' quality assurance program regarding ingredient
receiving, load-out, and bagging.
- Perform necessary sequencing, recording, and documenting of all
feed manufactured during shift
- Maintain accurate production and FDA records, entering data
into Excel spreadsheet.
- Mix and prepare livestock feeds efficiently and in a manner
that assures accuracy and high quality.
- Assist management with production scheduling, inventory
planning & control for both ingredients and finished products.
- Determine proper routing and distribution for manufactured
feeds to appropriate holding bins.
- Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when
- Observe and enforce all company policies & procedures, adhere
to all safety & FDA requirements.
- Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 plus years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 55lbs, bend, turn, twist, climb ladders, stairs
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- CDL license
- Farming background
- Feed Mill experienceCHS offers a competitive total compensation
package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life
Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation ,
401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term
Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This
position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in
energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its
customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their
businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies
energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food
and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk
management services. The company operates petroleum
refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes
Cenex brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy
products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action,
Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual
Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions
within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within
our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an
application for any position, you give CHS permission to review
your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within
our member cooperatives.
Minimum Years of Experience Required
Minimum Education Required
GED / High School Diploma
Maintenance / Production / Labor
Keywords: CHS Inc, Great Falls , Feed Mill Operator 3rd Shift, Professions , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!