Company: CTA Architects Engineers
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: February 16, 2019
CTA was founded 80 years ago on the promise of an integrated and collaborative design approach. Since the beginning, our architects and engineers have combined intellectual forces to carry out one, simple mission: devise thoughtful and efficient design solutions for our clients. Ready to create with us? Design at CTA: CTA is seeking a collaborative and accomplished Electrical Engineer with at least 8 years of experience or more to join a diverse team in a warm, welcoming, creativity-driven environment that values simplicity and environmentally responsible practices in our design thinking. As an Electrical Engineer at CTA, you will have a unique opportunity to work on projects that push cutting edge design. You'll be a great fit if you are enthusiastic about dividing your time between building a team, client management, and project team leadership. You will be the steward of our teams and our projects, developing a quality and unified design. You will be called upon to support electrical design work in partnership with talented architects, designers, engineers, and business professionals across our 14 offices to achieve integrated design solutions. What we expect you can bring to the table:
- Accomplished at designing electrical systems for buildings including: lighting, power, and special systems
- You must be proficient in Revit
- AutoCAD, SKM, and AGI skills are beneficial
- Comfortable with collaboration in all aspects of design. Experience working closely or integrating with mechanical and refrigeration engineers would be a plus
- The ability to develop new business opportunities for the firm, as well as, building on and expanding existing client relationships
- Leadership to carry out project development and project teams from inception to completion and integrating the electrical teams with the architectural teams on projects of varying scale and budget
- A knack for creating out-of-this-world experiences for clients
- Deep knowledge of the National Electrical Code and other related building codes
- You should be very deadline driven and able to balance graceful communication between the teams and the clients We take care of our own: At CTA, we are committed to excellent client service both with our external and internal clients. We're the heads-down-but-have-fun, people-before-projects kind of firm. We encourage our team members to set big goals, but keep ego out of the office and prioritize an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative work environment. We are offering this position in Great Falls, Montana office. Our office is located downtown in the heart of the community. Great Falls is a gem in central Montana. Great Falls has a busy community, great schools, affordable living, and close to all the amenities Big Sky country has to offer. Getting to work is an easy commute from just about anywhere. And once you get here, we want to see you succeed! That's why we also offer educational and advancement opportunities and are committed to the continuing education and mentorship of all our team members. If you're looking for a career that affords you the opportunity to grow into leadership quickly and a place to utilize your expertise in design, then you have found us! This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including production bonuses, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with an employer match, holiday and paid time off, flexible schedules, and an evolving wellness program. To apply, please visit , and when you are ready, click the "Join Us," tab, or Apply Here. We look forward to hearing from you! CTA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, including vets and disabled individuals. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Keywords: CTA Architects Engineers, Great Falls , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!