IT Help Desk Technician
Company: North40 Outfitters
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Company DescriptionValue is hard to find --- but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it---s a lifestyle, it---s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don---t --- the North 40 Life is what you make it.Job DescriptionAre you an analytical and dependable individual with a passion for Information Technology? North 40 Outfitters is looking for an experienced I.T. Help Desk Technician to join their IT team. As one of our Help Desk Technicians, you would be the first point of contact for the I.T. Department, and would be responsible for assisting customers and employees troubleshoot and resolve I.T. issues. If you are committed to working cooperatively with others while focusing on the details, we want to talk to you! This position requires excellent customer service skills, the ability to communicate effectively via phone and email, and the ability to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner.We provide a fun and rewarding work environment, competitive pay, a phenomenal employee discount, and dedication to you as part of our team. Position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Qualifications
- Helpdesk/Desktop support by receiving requests and complaints, answering phone calls and emails, providing assistance when required, and prioritizing and resolving issues quickly.
- Courteously and proactively assist our internal customers with a friendly demeanor, concentrating on their needs.
- Demonstrate friendly and proper phone and email etiquette.
- Politely and appropriately adjust to difficult or agitated customers.
- Follow-up on open issues that arise throughout the course of daily duties and/or other assignments being performed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve or research I.T. issues to find resolutions or coordinate the escalation of support requests to senior team members when appropriate.
- Document the support of resolution within the helpdesk system.
- Research, evaluate, and assist with the setup of new I.T. user products, computers, and equipment with the company standard configuration.
- Implement upgrades and schedule maintenance.
- Contribute to store success and safeguard company assets by adhering to standards, assisting others, and recognizing and preventing losses and incidents.
- Perform additional duties and assignments as requested.Required Skills and Experience:
- General knowledge of operating systems, software, and hardware; computers, Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and 365, desktop hardware maintenance, troubleshooting, desktop and laptop security and accessories; printers, faxes, etc...
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to adapt from sitting for periods of time to standing and walking for periods of time; lift 20-30 pounds on an occasional basis while using correct lifting, loading, and carrying technique; and bend, stoop, crawl, and climbAdditional InformationWe get asked a lot, ---What is North 40?--- If you know who we are, that---s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, ---Make a difference in how people experience work and play--- is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn---t live up to this, we don---t do it.
Keywords: North40 Outfitters, Great Falls , IT Help Desk Technician, Professions , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!