Ingredient Receiving Operator - Union
Company: CHS Inc
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: September 17, 2023
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. -We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. -Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS, Inc is looking for an individual to join our team as an
Ingredient Receiving Operator in our Great Falls, MT facility. Come
join our team 3pm - 11:30pm to -receive unbeatable -benefits,
competitive pay, & team oriented enviroment to get your career
jumpstarted! - -Responsibilities
- Operate the all feed manufacturing equipment safely and
- Adhere to CHS' quality assurance program regarding ingredient
receiving, load-out, and bagging.
- Perform necessary sequencing, recording, and documenting of all
feed manufactured during shift.
- Maintain accurate production and FDA records, entering data
into Excel spreadsheet.
- Assist management with production scheduling, inventory
planning & control for both ingredients and finished products.
- Determine proper routing and distribution for manufactured
feeds to appropriate holding bins.
- Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when
- Observe and enforce all company policies & procedures, adhere
to all safety & FDA requirements.
- Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as
assigned.Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years in Production and/or OperationsAdditional
- -1+ year experience in Mill Operation or manufacturing
- Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons to meet
- CDL Class A license preferred or willingness to obtain
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Agriculture experience preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings which may include the passing of a drug test.Physical
- -Ability to lift and load up to 75 lbs
- Comfortable in damp, dusty, dry conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Comfortability in diverse weather conditionsCHS offers a
competitive total compensation package. -Compensation: This
includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon
position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives,
commissions, merit pay. -This position may be an opportunity for
promotion. -CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Great Falls , Ingredient Receiving Operator - Union, Professions , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!