Seasonal Feed Bagging Operator - Union
Company: CHS Inc
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: September 16, 2023
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS, Inc is looking for an individual to join our team from 7am-7pm
or 7pm to 7am as Seasonal Feed Bagging Operator in our Great Falls,
MT facility. Come join our team today through the end of the season
to receive competitive pay, & a team oriented environment to get
your career jumpstarted!
- Operate feed packaging equipment safely and efficiently.
- Adhere to CHS' quality assurance program regarding bagging
- Perform necessary sequencing, recording, and documenting of all
feed manufactured during shift.
- Maintain accurate production records and enter data into
- Assist management with production scheduling, inventory
planning & control for both ingredients and finished products.
- Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when
- Observe all company policies & procedures, adhere to all safety
& FDA requirements.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- No experience required - training provided
- 1+ year experience in Mill Operation or manufacturing
- Computer skills preferred
- Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons to meet
- CDL Class A license preferred or willingness to obtain
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Agriculture experience preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings which may include the passing of a drug test.
- Ability to lift 55+ lbs
- Comfortable in dusty & dry conditions
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other
earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses,
incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an
opportunity for promotion.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Great Falls , Seasonal Feed Bagging Operator - Union, Other , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!