Personal Care Attendant
Company: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc.
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: January 23, 2023
DescriptionTEXT 'Work4ESGW' to 773-770-4377 to apply
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference and
Join our awesome Easterseals-Goodwill team in providing quality
in-home personal care services in Great Falls. Our goal is to offer
support to help elderly individuals, people with disabilities,
individuals recovering from surgery, illness, or injury, or people
in transition from nursing homes, to live independently in their
own homes and provide companionship and respite for caregivers.
- Flexible Schedules
- Work/life balance
- Potential to create your own schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
Montana Healthcare for Healthcare Workers
(30 hours plus eligible for $35.00/monthly 70/30 plan)
- Incentive bonuses based on hours available
- Make a difference in people's lives!
Provide individualized assistance with daily living:
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation activities
- Ambulation assistance
- Escort to medical appointments
- Maintenance of a safe and healthy living environment.
Basic home care tasks:
- Household duties
- Personal errands
- Meal preparation
- Occasional indoor and outdoor maintenance
Home care services are available during daytime, evening, and
weekend hours and are covered by private fees, insurance, or
- Valid driver's license and liability insurance are
- Must have transportation to and from client's home.
- Willing to participate in 16 hours attendant training and
in-services as scheduled.
- Knowledge of elderly and disabled helpful.
- Home health aide or nurse's aide training helpful.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Ability to move independently and transfer, lift and/or assist
clients who have limited mobility.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all
requirements of the job.
- Must pass a background check and DMV check.
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Voluntary Products
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- Employee Wellness Program
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is a
qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness
("PSLF") program. Under the PSLF, you may be eligible for student
loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific terms. Contact
your loan provider for more information.
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities,
women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc., Great Falls , Personal Care Attendant, Other , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!