SNAP Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc.
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: January 21, 2023
DescriptionTEXT 'Work4ESGW' to 773-770-4377 to apply
Apply at: www.esgw.org/jobs
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and
compliance of the services provided by all positions within the
SNAP E&T program. Ensuring program consistency throughout
multiple contractors in line with state and federal regulations for
the SNAP Employment and Training program. Develops program
consistency through monthly file reviews, one-on-one training,
group training, and monthly meetings to review team successes and
opportunities for growth. You will identify trends amongst our
contractors and make Program Managers aware. Your position is
responsible for working with the Program Managers to address gaps
in services, staff knowledge, processes, and policies to ensure
items are addressed, eliminating inefficiencies. You will be part
of a dynamic team who will work together to ensure our customers
have the skills and tools necessary to obtain employment. You will
report your review findings each month to the Program Manager for
review. You will have the personal opportunity to have a profound
and positive impact on families within Montana communities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word
- Able to type over 30+ WPM
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Reliable vehicle with car insurance for travel
- Ability to travel less than 5%
- High School Diploma equivalency
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation
within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all
requirements of the job.
- All positions require the completion of a background check.
Acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an
automatic bar to employment.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in social services or
- Intermediate/Expert in Excel/Word
- Ability to work alone or with a team
- 6+ months completing quality assurance and/or business review
- 6+ months extracting information from a database
- Working knowledge of SNAP program
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Voluntary Products
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- Employee Wellness Program
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is a
qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness
("PSLF") program. Under the PSLF, you may be eligible for student
loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific terms. Contact
your loan provider for more information.
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities,
women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc., Great Falls , SNAP Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!