Podium Clerk - Great Falls
Company: Avmax Montana Inc
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Avmax is looking to expand its workforce in Great Falls, MT. If
you have the necessary experience and motivation to become a part
of our team, please apply.
Avmax is a diverse company offering every product and service
related to aviation. We have locations, operations, and deployment
Our vision at Avmax Group Inc. ("Avmax") is to simplify our
customers' aviation needs through dependable, globally integrated
services with trusted results. Established in 1976, our locations
include: Calgary (HQ) and Vancouver in Canada, Great Falls and
Jacksonville in the USA, Nairobi in Kenya, and N'Djamena in
Avmax offers the following capabilities: Aircraft Leasing, Airline
Operations, Avionics, Component Repairs, Engineering, MRO, Paint
and Spares. Avmax's engineering division is a Transport Canada
authorized Design Approval Organization (DAO). Avmax's maintenance
division is a Transport Canada authorized Maintenance Repair
Why work at Avmax?
Avmax has a diverse workforce with opportunity for growth and
career advancements. We offer competitive compensation and benefit
packages, flexibility, work-life balance and a friendly working
We are proud of our work and commitment to create one of the
leading workforce, products and services in the Aviation
The Podium Clerk reports directly to the Planning Manager while
performing Podium Clerk tasks and the Quality Assurance Manager
while performing Quality Assurance Tasks. This position will
provide support as a Podium Clerk as well as a Quality Assurance
* Problem Solving
* Proficient Typing
* Accuracy and Attention to Detail
* Computer Skills
* Communications (written and verbal)
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities:
* Open, close and audit all Non-Routine work cards within the Avmax
computerized system on a daily basis.
* Perform audits on all Non-Routine and Routine work cards for
* Provide weekend coverage during times of peak workloads.
* Provide computerized project reports for lead hands as
* Maintain Podium supplies, job cards and timecards.
* Maintain order and placement of all podium maintenance
* Enter timecard/work card information into Solomon.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Enter handwritten work cards into the computer system.
* Create and maintain various project reports daily for
distribution to internal and external customers.
* Ensure the Podium area is organized and adequately stocked with
required supplies and forms.
* File copies of work cards and various documents.
* Assist in preparing new projects by printing, stamping and
stuffing work cards and generating supporting documents and files
for use on the floor.
* Control the sign-out and tracking of all project work cards.
* Review work cards to ensure each project reflects accurate and
* Complete internal and external audits as required to maintain the
Avmax Quality Assurance program.
* Update and maintain an approved vendor list and vendor files.
* Maintain internal records for aircraft under Avmax control.
* Demonstrated capability and competency in field of expertise.
* Demonstrated ability to work well with other employees on the
* Shows exceptional organizational skills.
* Build quality capability and responsiveness for Avmax Group,
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Possess strong fundamental aircraft knowledge
* 1-3 years' administrative experience.
* Aviation experience is considered an asset.
Our recruitment commitments:
* We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
* Depending on qualifications, selected candidates may be offered a
role at a more appropriate level.
* Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including
an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
* Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to and prides itself on being an
EEO/AA employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of
our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to
prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the
* Avmax is a drug free work environment and participates in
pre-employment and random alcohol and/or drug screening.
Keywords: Avmax Montana Inc, Great Falls , Podium Clerk - Great Falls, Other , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!