Core Personal Care Attendant (FT and PT available): Great Falls
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Description & Requirements
Culture Vision at Consumer Direct Care Network
At CDCN, we strive to create aworkplace where everyone issupported
and motivated to betheir best; we collaborate onshared goals and
WE WELCOME YOU INTO A GROWING COMPANY
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care
is at our core, and we strive to live up to it every single day. We
are currently providing services in 14 states across the USA, as
well as Washington DC. We specialize in providing home and
community-based services that support individuals with disabilities
and older adults so they can remain in their homes and
As a Direct Care Worker (DCW)/Personal Care Attendant (PCA), you
will be at the forefront of the company working in a rewarding,
challenging, and dynamic environment as the go-to person for our
clients! In this important role, you will be responsible for
supporting older adults and people with disabilities of all ages to
high-risk clients in need of immediate assistance. You will provide
care for those who choose to maintain a quality of life in their
own homes and communities. DCW may provide services to multiple
clients per day depending on the caseload and will travel to the
client's residence to provide in-home services. These services are
typically directed by a care plan to adequately assist and provide
outstanding and personalized day-to-day care for each member.
- Provide caring, compassionate, empathetic, and professional
direct care services in a client-focused or person-centered manner
to older adults and people with disabilities of all ages.
- Complete daily personal care and light housekeeping tasks for a
client in the home or community setting, including but not limited
to assistance with bathing, laundry, making beds, cooking meals,
toileting, shopping, assistance with dressing, etc.
- Show competency in time management and multi-tasking, while
utilizing strong active-listening skills.
- Strive to exceed the needs of the clients in accordance with
company, federal, and state guidelines.
- Display an optimistic and flexible personality, capable of
receiving direction and feedback.
- Respectfully communicate with clients, families, administrative
employees, etc. on a daily basis.
- Work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Work both independently and with teammates.
- Must be self-sufficient and effectively use resources to best
serve the needs of the clients.
- Ability to interact, evaluate circumstances, and subsequently
- Effectively display good judgment in making decisions and
- Maintains confidentiality and does not discuss identifying
information of any client outside of the company.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Verifiable PCA, DCW, or caregiving experience preferred
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) and Direct Care Worker (DCW)
Training completed, as needed per program guidelines
- Negative TB screen within the past year, as needed per program
- Pass a physical test to include safely lifting 75 pounds
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificates
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
- Requires State Driver License
- Requires State Motor Vehicle Insurance, as needed per program
- Reliable Transportation
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated computer skills to include MS OFFICE products,
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Able to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Must be people-oriented with excellent social and interpersonal
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Consumer Direct Care Network, Great Falls , Core Personal Care Attendant (FT and PT available): Great Falls, Other , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!