Client Access Supervisor
Company: D.A. Davidson
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Back to job search
D.A. Davidson Companies is an independent, employee-owned
company with a rich history spanning more than 80 years. We are
dedicated to conducting our business in accordance with the highest
standards of integrity and ethics, and delivering outstanding
service to our clients and each other. We support a friendly, open
and supportive culture, and encourage candid communication and
productive engagement that make our companies and each of us
better. Just as we work to improve our clients' financial
well-being, we also work to strengthen local communities-and giving
back is one of our core values. You can learn more about our
company culture and impact in our latest annual report.
Supervise the Client Access Support Team, and also function as a
team member. The team assists clients in accessing their investment
account(s) on line and support web-based products and services
through email support, desktop support and telephone support in a
professional, accurate and timely manner; assist branch offices
with internal questions and client inquiries; act as the lead in
coordinating Client Access Support coverage; work closely with the
IT Web team in the testing and tracking of site enhancements
maintain and update client and branch facing documentation, guides
and FAQs and track issues and enhancement requests in ticketing
software. Participate in projects related to maintaining and
enhancing the client experience through Client Access and
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business or other relevant field
- 5 years experience in a client service related position.
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills. Ability to
work successfully with a variety of personalities and various
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, multiple web
browser platforms, Jira, Ivanti, TurboTax and Quicken.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures for
- A basic understanding of finance and securities industry
concepts and terminology.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability
to communicate technical directions.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Proven ability to train people on various applications
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Support the Client Access site (CA) through email support,
desktop support and telephone support in a professional, accurate
and timely manner.
- Interact with clients and trouble shoot problems to ensure a
high level of client satisfaction.
- Direct workflow and coverage of the other members of the Client
Access service team.
- Assist in overseeing the work queue in the online workflow tool
(TRAX), for service requests pertaining to the Client Access
- Provide support to branch offices for CA access (and various
components such as Quicken downloads, tax reporting downloads) and
- Work closely with the IT Web Group, and assist in the testing
of CA fixes, enhancements and upgrades.
- Routinely post messages on CA regarding known outages,
marketing messages, or information regarding enhancements as
- Provide training as needed and act as the primary resource in
answering questions of new or temporary members of the Client
Access Service team.
- Track and update notes in the IT ticketing systems regarding
known issues, enhancement requests and troubleshooting.
- Lead the set-up of expanded support efforts, as necessary,
during periods where additional coverage of the Client Access
Service Desk may be necessary.
- Collaborate with external vendors as needed to submit tickets,
escalate technical issues, and follow through on resolution.
- Perform any other duties and special projects as
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: D.A. Davidson, Great Falls , Client Access Supervisor, Other , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!