Operator, Mill Feed - Co
Company: CHS, Inc.
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Operator, Mill Feed - Co
Date: May 17, 2021
Great Falls, MT, US, 59404-6116
Req ID: 1562
Division: Country Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS Nutrition in Great Falls, Montana is hiring for a Night
shift Feed Mill Operator.
- Operate the all feed manufacturing equipment safely and
- Adhere to CHS' quality assurance program regarding ingredient
receiving, load-out, and bagging.
- Perform necessary sequencing, recording, and documenting of all
feed manufactured during shift.
- Maintain accurate production and FDA records, entering data
into Excel spreadsheet.
- Mix and prepare livestock feeds efficiently and in a manner
that assures accuracy and high quality.
- Assist management with production scheduling, inventory
planning & control for both ingredients and finished products.
- Determine proper routing and distribution for manufactured
feeds to appropriate holding bins.
- Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when
- Observe and enforce all company policies & procedures, adhere
to all safety & FDA requirements.
- Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years in Production and/or Operations
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and
Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of
Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full
query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS, Inc., Great Falls , Operator, Mill Feed - Co, Other , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!