Physician / Pulmonology - Critical Care / Montana / Permanent / Pulmon
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Pulmonologist / Intensive Care Physician OpportunityBenefis
Health System in Great Falls, Montana is currently recruiting for a
progressive Pulmonology Intensivist to join our busy team.
- Currently employs two experienced pulmonologists, a Nurse
Practitioner and an experienced Physician Assistant.
- Current Pulmonology physicians are also active in Critical
- Pulmonary community of 60,000 with a referral area of
- Ideal candidate will have good bronchoscopy skills including
EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy.
- The hospital is also looking for a team player with an interest
in developing pre and post-transplant coordination team
- The department is equipped with a plethysmography, a spirometer
and complete pulmonary function testing lab as well as a new
cardiopulmonary exercise laboratory, state of the art navigational
bronchoscopy and endobronchial ultrasound.
- Specialty procedures performed in the bronch lab include:
Bronchothermoplasty, Cryotherapy/Bronchial Blocker, APC Cautery,
Super Dimension, EBUS, Lung Stent, Laser Phototherapy,and Pleurex
- Opportunity to develop a sleep practice or teach medical
students ICU Information:
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- 21 bed state of the art mixed ICU
- 24/7 physician coverage working 12 hour shifts
- Additional Nurse Practitioner Coverage during the day
- Unit Resources include: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Physical Therapy,
Palliative Care, Chaplain, and more!Work Hours and Call Coverage:
- Typical schedule: 7 days ICU, 2 weeks Pulmonology, 1 week
- General outpatient clinic hours M-F 8:00-5:00 pm
- The Pulmonology call schedule is shared support and coverage of
Hospital Pulmonary consult service, Monday through Friday,
- The ICU is covered 24/7 by critical care physicians who work 12
hour shifts, from 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
and they are capable of taking after hour call.Compensation and
Benefits Competitive compensation structures with shift based ICU
shifts and guaranteed pulmonology salary with RVU bonus structure
and opportunities to build a successful practice based on your
desire. Benefits offered to employees include: generous CME and
PTO, malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision,
disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5%
match and additional pre-tax savings programs for
retirement.Community Information Great Falls has a city population
of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central
Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300
days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a
Keywords: Confidential, Great Falls , Physician / Pulmonology - Critical Care / Montana / Permanent / Pulmon, Other , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!