Assistant Service Administrator
Company: Lithia Auto Stores
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: December 2, 2019
OverviewASSISTANT SERVICE ADMINISTRATORThe Service Administrator is
responsible for assisting customers throughout service appointment
process. The Service Administrator communicates with customers and
Service Department personnel in the execution of his/her duties.
The Service Administrator reports to the Service ManagerJob
DescriptionESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIESArea of Responsibility
- Schedules appointments for service via telephone, e-mail and in
- Welcome clients when they arrive in the Service Area. Determine
the nature of visit and escort the client to the appropriate
- Inform and introduce the client to the Advisor and explain the
nature of the visit. Maintain a consistent level of communication
with Service Advisors in order to properly coordinate which advisor
is available to meet with the next arriving client.
- Provide information to appropriate store personnel regarding
client needs and expectations to help ensure the entire team is
prepared to provide the highest level of service to the
- Provide administrative support to the staff when
- Prepare warranty repair orders with accuracy, legibility and
compliance to the manufacturers warranty policies and procedures as
outlined in appropriate manufacturers Warranty Policy and Procedure
Manuals. Process warranty claims in a timely manner, as the repair
orders are closed.
- Return improperly completed repair orders to the person
originating the document for correction and/or completion as
- Determine and enter the applicable labor operation codes,
failure codes, and/or other required administrative data on the
- Book the appropriate technicians for the hours earned on the
operations performed. Up-flag and back-flag as appropriate,
informing the technician and department management of adjustments
as they occur.
- Check each repair order against the vehicles service history to
avoid processing duplicate claims or submitting claims for shop
- Review and process returned/rejected/adjusted warranty claims,
track each claim until its final resolution.
- Contact the appropriate warranty claims representative
regarding any claims requiring additional authorization or for
claims requiring special assistance.
- Maintain a record of all claims submitted, returned/rejected,
or paid and their current status.
- Become familiar with, and administer the manufacturers and
after-market warranty company policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships
with the manufacturers representatives and the representative of
any approved aftermarket company with which the dealership conducts
- Responsible for preparing loaner agreements as well as
monitoring the loaner fleet for maintenance
- Responsible for monitoring EZ-pass violations and damage to
- Work with sales managers on when to remove vehicles from the
fleet and entering new units to fleet.
- Other duties as assigned.PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS/EXPECTATIONS
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential
dutiesADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIESThe following
knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this
- Communication skills communicate effectively with others
- Time Management ability to manage ones own timePHYSICAL DEMANDS
AND WORKING CONDITIONSThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 2/3 of the time,
sitting to 1/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching
with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of
time, move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 50
- Working Conditions: Moderate to loud noise and exposure to
outdoor weather conditions.SeRVICE ADMINISTRATOR (CONT.)Lithia
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid drivers license
in state of residence
- A criminal history backgroundcheck will be conducted prior to
- Clear pre-employment drug screenNOTE:This job description
applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an
individuals employment.This is not necessarily an exhaustive list
of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or
working conditions associated with the job. While this list is
intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the
company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of
the job or to require that additional or different tasks be
performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in
personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological
developments).*Posted Date6 days ago(11/21/2019 8:51
PM)ID2019-62455of Openings1Job LocationsUS-MT-Great FallsStore
NameGreat Falls CJDCategoryService
Keywords: Lithia Auto Stores, Great Falls , Assistant Service Administrator, Other , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!