Pepsi Delivery Driver - Nights and Weekends Off
Company: Admiral Beverage
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: June 26, 2019
PRIMARY LOCATION:Great Falls, Montana
DELIVERY DRIVER: Delivers product to convenience stores on an
established local route. Provides excellent customer service to
both store owners, and customers. Effectively resolves any
complaints or discrepancies. Must have a valid Class A CDL.
Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability
to work without direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70
pounds. Work environment can be loud, employee is exposed to the
outside weather conditions during deliveries, and exposed to
airborne particles and fumes.
* Records delivery, buy back, and variance information on daily
* Responsible for rotation of displays, coolers, and back
* Operates hand trucks and/or electric pallet jacks to unload
* Displays beverage merchandise on shelves, showcases, and on sales
floor of retail store to attract attention of prospective
* Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas
approved by management.
* Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point
of Sale (POS) materials.
* Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures,
merchandise, or floor.
* Cleans shelves, coolers and other display structures on a regular
* Transfers product from customer stock room to designated floor or
cooler displays in order to comply with "Sell By" dates, maximize
product in store and minimize product in stock room.
* Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold
* Conducts and/or supervises truck loading and unloading and
* Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting
diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual
contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are
committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We
administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race,
color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital
status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical
condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status protected under federal,
state or local law. If you d like more information about your
rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE
Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Admiral Beverage, Great Falls , Pepsi Delivery Driver - Nights and Weekends Off, Hospitality & Tourism , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!