Company: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc.
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: January 22, 2023
DescriptionTEXT 'GoodwillJobs' to 314-665-1767 to apply
Apply at: www.esgw.org/jobs
Cashiers are responsible for greeting and assisting guests. Retail
duties will include changing and maintaining displays, and helping
to keep store neat and clean. Retail duties may also include
assisting with the replenishment of stock and/or removing
merchandise from the sales floor. Strives to meet daily sales
goals. Performs duties according to the established Best Practices
of ESGW. Must be cross-trained and assist in all aspects of retail
operations, as directed.
- Knowledge of merchandise, cash register operations, and
- Ability to work with people having different
- Able to perform repetitive tasks independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, days, evenings, and
- Requires standing, stooping, bending, and carrying for entire
shift (excluding break times).
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping, pushing and
pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation
within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all
- Tolerance to extreme changes in temperature and
- Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, and
- All positions require the completion of a background check.
Acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an
automatic bar to employment.
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Voluntary Products
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- Employee Wellness Program
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is a
qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness
("PSLF") program. Under the PSLF, you may be eligible for student
loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific terms. Contact
your loan provider for more information.
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities,
women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc., Great Falls , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!