Night Shift Supervisor LPN/RN
Company: Ivy at Great Falls
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description:Ivy at Great Falls provides a
range of services, including skilled nursing care, post-acute
medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, and rehabilitation
therapy. Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse needed, as a
Night Supervisor, in Skilled Nursing Facility!
- Responsible for evaluating the staffing needs of nursing and to
work with the DON on any problems related to nursing services.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of
- Conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the
resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of the
state and the policies and goals of this facility.
- Responsible for the documentation and maintenance of all
residents' charts, in accordance with established policies and
procedures of the facility.Requirements/Qualifications:
- Licensed in the State.
- Experience in long-term care, skilled, and/or sub-acute care
setting preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to
providing excellent healthcare services to our residents and
- Life Insurance
- Daily Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Location:The Ivy at Great Falls 1130 17th Ave S,
Great Falls, MT 59405
Keywords: Ivy at Great Falls, Great Falls , Night Shift Supervisor LPN/RN, Hospitality & Tourism , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!