EXPERIENCED Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care
Company: Benefis Health System
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: November 24, 2019
I have a guaranteed opening for an EXPERIENCED Nurse Practitioner
to join our brand new satellite clinic. Our practice offers strong
patient volumes and a plethora of referral resources. We offer
competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible
scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- Full-time position
- Brand new clinic
- Outpatient primary care, radiology, labs, and Walk-In
- Online Scheduling!
- Current Staff: 1 Family Medicine Physician, 1 FM APC, 2
Pediatricians, 2 Walk-In APCs
- Opportunity to pick up Urgent Care and Hospitalist
- Hospital employed
- Patient volume and work flow allow great work/home life
- Specialists available include: Urology, Orthopedics,
Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Interventional, ENT,
Plastics, Pulmonology, and Gastroenterology
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities (shift
- 7 on - 7 off
- Health, dental, vision, & paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally
supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and
Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a
- Community-minded, family-focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town
- International airport with direct flights to Denver,
Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most
notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor
adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water &
snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motorsports,
upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking
landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you'll take pride
in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana's most
progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and
over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties.
Awarded "Best Places To Work in Healthcare" five consecutive years
now, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies
make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both
patient and employee alike.
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
Contact me today for further details.
3-5 years experience.
Benefis Health System
The medical and professional staff at Benefis is wholly committed
to delivering aware-winning, comprehensive patient care. With a
patient community of nearly 230,000 and a vast service area, we are
the major referral hospital for the northcentral Montana region.
But if you take a closer look, you'll see that we're much more than
a hospital. Benefis is an entire health system, including a cancer
institute, bariatric institute, heart and vascular institute,
orthopedic center, senior care center, home health, health and
wellness facility and much more.
Great Falls, Montana, rest on the high plains along the Rocky
Mountain Front and is centrally located between Glacier National
Park to the north and Yellowstone Park to the south. Residents
thrive on our wide-open spaces, small town feel and big city
services. A warm welcome awaits you in Great Falls.
Keywords: Benefis Health System, Great Falls , EXPERIENCED Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!