Great Falls, MT / Hem/Onc / Call of 1:4 (Physician #)
Company: Keith A. Long LLC, dba. Source Medical
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: October 3, 2019
Hematology/Oncology opening in Great Falls, Montana. Great Falls,
MT / 90 miles NE of Helena, MT / County Population of 80K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist to join a robust,
respected and successful team and multi-specialty group
- Outpatient medical oncology/hematology with call of 1:4
(hospitalists take night call).
- Staff includes: two medical oncologists and one radiation
- Quick access to: supporting specialists, 19-inpatient bed
hospital and emergent care.
- On-site cancer center includes infusion suite and outpatient
offices. Actively pursuing accreditation by the Commission on
- Active clinical trials program.
- Compensation: Guaranteed salary with wRVU bonus opportunities,
Sign-on bonus and CME allowance, Retirement + match, Generous time
away, etc. Community: Great Falls has a city population of 60,000,
with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We
experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per
year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family,
with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of
under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls
unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Outdoor activities include
camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice
climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports,
upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Click Here to
Apply] or call 1- [Click Here to Apply] . JO-18.
Keywords: Keith A. Long LLC, dba. Source Medical, Great Falls , Great Falls, MT / Hem/Onc / Call of 1:4 (Physician #), Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!