Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Family
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: April 6, 2019
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Great Falls, Montana. This
and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com Contract position with a Spring 2019 start date.
Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents highly encourage
to contact us. Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Family job in Great Falls, Montana. The
Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Family job is within the military
medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military
personnel work together in the extensive military medical system.
The hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active
duty military service members, military retirees, and their
families.Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of
healthcare professionals where you are
valued.Monday-FridayDays!Fantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive
CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision
plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employment Nurse
Practitioner (FNP) - Family Job Overview:
- Provide a full range of outcome-based nurse practitioner
services in accordance with privileges
- Supervise and provide general screening and medical care and
examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions
involving any and all organ systems
- Provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients
for patients from birth through 17 years of age.
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide
evidenced-based educational lectures and participate in in-service
training to staff members.
- Diagnose and treat patients with common acute conditions,
chronic illnesses, or minor trauma within accepted protocols.
- Properly determines the need for radiological examinations,
laboratory tests, mental health screening tools, point-of-services
screening tools (e.g. electrocardiogram), and routine developmental
screening tests and provides an accurate interpretation of these
- Promote preventive care and health maintenance including annual
child physicals, infant well exams, athletic pre-participation
exams, positive health behaviors and self-care through both formal
and individual education and counseling.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for
the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for
teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and
- Recognize conditions that require isolation and ensure
universal precautions are used in all patient encounters.
- Properly use a variety of computer based programs to access
patient medical and immunization records, communicate with
patients/parents using secured messaging programs, and complete
medical documentation in a timely manner as prescribed by the
- Appropriately recognizes acute and chronic conditions that
require emergency intervention or specialty evaluation and makes
appropriate referrals for those services.
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing
education, and continuous quality improvement and safety. Nurse
Practitioner (FNP) - Family Job Qualifications:
- Computer Competency
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty
field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing
accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for
Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses
Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse
Practitioners (AANP) or the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- FNP certification
- Demonstrated clinical competency within the past two years in
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Great Falls , Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Family, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!