Clinical Psychologist - Mental Health
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: April 6, 2019
Couple and Family opening in Great Falls, Montana. This and other
psychologist jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
Clinical Psychologist - Mental Health job in Great Falls, MT!The
job is a civilian position is within the extensive military medical
system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals
and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty
military service members, military retirees, and their families.Our
employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare
professionals where you are valued!Monday-Friday daysHolidays offNo
on-call/call-backPTO - fantastic accrual ratePaid Holidays
Competitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision
plans) Clinical Psychologist - Mental Health Job Overview:
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in
clinical/behavioral health psychology.
- Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies
psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing,
behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological
testing/psychodiagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and
treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders. The
following are desirable skills:
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples
therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military
commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health
records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as
appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment,
- Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to
perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military
Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening,
PTSD, and combat stress)
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and
professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional
activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality
Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff
meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by
applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental
Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
Clinical Psychologist - Mental Health Job Qualifications:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Graduate from an APA accredited college or university in
clinical or counseling psychology
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship
in psychology accredited by the APA
- Minimum 1 year as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to include
working as a Clinical Psychologist in the last 12 months
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to
practice as a psychologist in any U.S. jurisdiction.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association (AHA)
Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage
to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Great Falls , Clinical Psychologist - Mental Health, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!