Walk-In/Urgent Care Physician
Company: Benefis Health System
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: March 13, 2019
- 1.0 FTE
- High work volume averaging 30K+ visits annually
- Clinic sees about 100 pts/day
- Sees high acuity
- Clinic located on main campus with direct access to Hospital, ER, and specialty practices
- Excellent team mentality and accelerated work flow with multiple providers on every shift
- Team consists of: 2 Physicians and 5 APCs
- Hiring to replace departing provider
- 12 hour shift on weekdays and 10 hour shifts on weekends
- 156 shifts per year
- Flexibility to create ideal schedule with other providers
- Diverse patient demographics and wide variety of acuity
- Average wait time of 30 minutes or less
- 15 exam rooms with lab and radiology services onsite
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, vision, paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you'll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana's most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded "Best Places To Work in Healthcare" for 5 consecutive years now, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
Family Medicine physician with urgent care experienced preferred.
Benefis Health System
The medical and professional staff at Benefis is wholly committed to delivering aware-winning, comprehensive patient care. With a patient community of nearly 230,000 and a vast service area, we are the major referral hospital for the northcentral Montana region. But if you take a closer look, you'll see that we're much more than a hospital. Benefis is an entire health system, including a cancer institute, bariatric institute, heart and vascular institute, orthopedic center, senior care center, home health, health and wellness facility and much more.
Great Falls, Montana, rest on the high plains along the Rocky Mountain Front and is centrally located between Glacier National Park to the north and Yellowstone Park to the south. Residents thrive on our wide-open spaces, small town feel and big city services. A warm welcome awaits you in Great Falls.
Keywords: Benefis Health System, Great Falls , Walk-In/Urgent Care Physician, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!