Orthopedic Surgery - Sports Medicine - MONTANA! - Great Falls
Company: Benefis Health System
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: March 12, 2019
Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in Sports Medicine to take over a thriving practice.Clinic Details:
- Join our large orthopedic group of 11 physicians and 3 surgical APCs
- Beautiful outpatient clinic with x-ray and MRI onsite
- Clinic is within walking distance to ASC (down the hallway) and to the OR (across the skybridge)
- Comprehensive therapy and rehabilitation services in the building including a sports performance program and total joint pre-op education classes
- Same Day Orthopedic/Injury Center attached to the Orthopedic Clinic, which includes Sports Medicine and Occupational Medicine programs
- 1:7 weekend call with only 4-5 total days of call per month
- Hanna Table and O-Arm in main OR in addition to 2 DaVinci Robots (XI and SI)
- Referrals come from our 285 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties, in addition to over 200 area physiciansCompensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package - guaranteed salary with RVU production upside and incentive compensation bonuses
- Excellent benefit package: retirement savings match, health, dental, vision, paid disability, paid malpractice tail, generous CME allowance and many more benefit options available!
- Generous sign on/relocation allowance provided!Community InformationGreat Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.Benefis Health System This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500 beds and over 250 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018!
Keywords: Benefis Health System, Great Falls , Orthopedic Surgery - Sports Medicine - MONTANA! - Great Falls, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!