Physician / Surgery - General / Montana / Permanent / General Surgeon opportunity
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: September 21, 2023
North Central Montana Hospital is seeking to add a BE/BC General
Surgeon to their talented team. Surgeons in this Medical Group are
equipped with PACS, imaging systems that allow Surgeons to view a
patient s diagnostic images in the office or even at home. The
Hospital s 24-hour Physician-staffed Emergency Department will
contact the Surgeon electronically when an emergent need
- Procedures include lap cholecystectomies, lap appy, hernia
repairs, bowel surgeries, breast biopsies, mastectomies, port
- Average volume: 374 general surgery cases and 572 endoscopy
procedures last year. Average 40-60 endoscopies per month and 25-40
surgeries per month.
- Typical Work Schedule including clinic days vs. surgery days:
each general surgeon holds 2 OR days and 3 clinic days.
- Assistant for laparoscopic cases and other cases requiring an
assistant is provided. This is a nurse or a scrub tech that has
been trained to assist with procedures but not close.
- Larger cases are scheduled when the other surgeon is available
to assist such as large bowel cases. They are available for each
other from the clinic as well.
- Shared call
- Light trauma call
- Outreach is optional depending on the Surgeon and their
- Full benefits, vacation, CME, sign-on available The Hospital:
Hospital is a 49-bed acute care facility that offers Med-Surg
rooms, six (6) ICU/CCU beds, 5 LDRP rooms, and Level III 24 hour ER
coverage. A 135-bed long-term care facility, with all private
rooms, is adjacent. The Community: Located 45 miles from the
Canadian border, the area is home to outdoor recreation including
golfing, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, and camping. Beaver
Creek Park is ten minutes away with Glac
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Great Falls , Physician / Surgery - General / Montana / Permanent / General Surgeon opportunity, Healthcare , Havre, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!