Company: Allied Health Job Cafe
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: September 17, 2023
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor
of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Medical
Assistant - Assisted Living to join our amazing team.This position
is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits Administration Medical
Disabilities Examinations) program.Details of the Medical Assistant
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $17-$18/hour
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: FT / M-F 8-4
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient; recording
medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepare patients for examination by performing preliminary
physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature;
reporting patient history summary.
- Conduct X-rays, lab draws, and spirometry.
- Maintain safe, secure, and balanced work environment by
establishing and following standards and procedures; staying in
sync with legal regulations.Qualifications for the Medical
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred Phlebotomy Experience.
- One or more years of experience working as a Medical Assistant
within a Healthcare Practice or Hospital
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) through American Medical
technologists (AMT) OR Certified Medical Assistant through American
Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Medical Assistant opening and one of
our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business
hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Allied Health Job Cafe, Great Falls , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!