Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Park Place Transitional Care and Rehabilitation
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Park Place Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - If you are
compassionate and love to take care of people, then we invite you
to consider us as your new employer. We are needing RNS and LVNS
for all hours full and part-time! We are offering competitive wages
as well as full-time and part-time opportunities and we welcome
multi state licensees and new graduates as well as seasoned nurses!
Competitive sign on bonus program paid out over a 1 year
- Current LVN/RN license in practicing state.
- Current BLS/CPR certification or willingness to acquire
- Experience in nursing management is preferred but not
- Follows established procedure for charting and incident
- Follows company procedures for narcotic counting, pharmacy
orders, and restraint reduction.
- Documents any change in patient's conditions including but not
limited to nutritional problems, infections, skin conditions,
weight loss or any other noticeable changes.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement,
and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Document and notify applicable departments of any patient's
room changes, LOA, new admits, or discharges.
- Makes rounds with physicians when necessary.
Keywords: Park Place Transitional Care and Rehabilitation, Great Falls , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!