Family Medicine Physican
Company: Ironside Human Resources
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Great Falls, Montana. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A small, rural healthcare provider in northern Montana, near Great
Falls, is seeking a full-time, permanent, Family Physician for
their outpatient-based facilities in the area. $10,000 in
Relocation Assistance & $15,000 Sign-on bonus available!
Salary: Starting at $225,000+
Each physician works out of a pod. A pod consists of 3 exam rooms,
1 office, and a nurse's desk. We have a fully based PAC system with
MRI, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, and CT. The
radiology images are available on your desk with audio and video.
The physician could expect to see 10- 20 patients per day. The ER
sees an average of 2,000 patients per year. The provider will see
full-scope family medicine, chronic conditions, admit their own
patients to the inpatient setting.
We currently have 4 family practice physicians, 2 dentists, 2
hygienists, 2 NP, 2 pharmacists, 1 PMHNP, 2 counselors. We offer
very ($225,000+) competitive salary, CME allowances ($2,000),
malpractice paid (FTCA and GAP), loan repayment, state license,
DEA, 1 Board membership, and Montana Medical Legal Panel Dues paid,
and generous vacation (206 clinic workdays year 1, 201 clinic
workdays year 2, 196 clinic workdays all following years). The new
physician could expect up to 80 days of call per year.
Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Family Medicine Physician must be a graduate of accredited
medical school as an MD or DO.
- Specialization in Family Practice. -required.
- BC/BE- preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in a community clinic and/or family
practice clinic setting -Required
- Active unrestricted medical license in the State of Montana
- Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast with plenty of fishing,
hiking, biking, climbing, wildlife interests, scenic viewing,
photography, and more.
- An amazing rural and remote community.
- Great cost of living in the area.
- An outdoors nature lover's paradise.
- Excellent shopping and dining that are all locally owned and
- Safe schools and community for a family.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Ironside Human Resources, Great Falls , Family Medicine Physican, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!