Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant- Great Falls area
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Pain Management opening in Great Falls, Montana. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
The group is a progressive, provider-led healthcare
organization—and we think living a good life is just as important
as building a career. Our comprehensive care facilities are
headquartered in and around Great Falls, Montana—an exceptionally
safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges.
We are seeking a Pain Management/Occupational Medicine PA/NP to
join a respected and successful group medical practice, to build
upon an existing patient base.
- Position will be a mix of pain management and occupational
- Duties to include but are not limited to patient follow-ups,
occasional new patient evaluations, some procedures
- Experienced, long-term pain management physician on
- Integrated pain clinic with new orthopedic spine surgeon
- Strong referral base
- One to three years of experience preferred.
- Montana State Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification also required
The group is dedicated to recruiting and retaining the most
contemporary physicians. We strive to provide a great work
environment that champions innovation and technology and one that
supports integrity, safety and evidence-based exceptional care.
Great Falls, Montana - Ideally situated on the high plains along
Montana's Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the
Missouri and Sun Rivers. Make Great Falls your home and enjoy:
- A cost of living below the national average
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent chinook
winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing
during the summer months.
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking
kayaking snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing, golf
- Five nearby dams
- Farmer's markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming
small town socials
- Historical destination with Lewis and Clark Heritage Trails,
Interpretive Centers and history museums.
Contact us today for more details.
Keyphrases: pain medicine jobs, pain management jobs
Keywords: SourceMD, Great Falls , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant- Great Falls area, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!