Rural Family Med Near Great Falls, Montana - Flexible Schedule - Low Volumes
Company: Jackson Physician Search
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Great Falls, Montana. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A well-established rural healthcare facility is seeking a board
certified/board eligible family medicine physician to join their
growing team and serve as the third physician within their
Situated in northcentral Montana, this practice is home to mountain
views and friendly small-town communities.
* 4 Day Work Week.
* Low patient volumes.
* Opportunity to work traditional family medicine (run outpatient,
ER, and inpatient services).
* Competitive guaranteed base salary and full benefits package.
* Student Loan Repayment - $150,000 paid through the State.
* Dedicated Medical Assistant/LPN, support staff, and onsite
* Enjoy a cost of living that is 24% below the national average
* Find solace in a small town community feel with no commute, while
also having easy access to nearby Great Falls, MT.
* Get the added bonus of excellent school systems, affordable
housing, and a genuine community feel according to
* Additionally, enjoy some of the Nation's best outdoor recreation,
hiking, fishing, hunting, and winter sports.
To learn more about this position, please contact:
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Jackson Physician Search, Great Falls , Rural Family Med Near Great Falls, Montana - Flexible Schedule - Low Volumes, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!