Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: June 19, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Nuclear Medicine Technologist
for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school for Nuclear Medicine
- Eighteen months of Nuclear Medicine Technologist experience
preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Nuclear Medicine Technologist is
to prepare and administer radiopharmaceuticals as well as other
medications to patients.
- Administer radiopharmaceuticals and medications for patient
imaging and therapeutic procedures.
- Process data and enhancing digital images using advanced
- Provide images, data analysis and patient information for
diagnostic interpretation or therapeutic procedures.
- Evaluate images to determine the technical quality and
calibration of instrumentation.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission
certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we
have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -. If qualified and interested, please call for
immediate consideration. MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
disability, marital status or veteran status. Key Words: Nuc Med
Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, CNMT
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Great Falls , Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!