LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Company: The Ivy at Great Falls
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Ivy at Great Falls provides a range of services, including
skilled nursing care, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care,
hospice care, and rehabilitation therapy.Licensed Practical Nurses
needed -in Skilled Nursing Facility! -Benefits (FT employees):
- Sign On bonus!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, etc. With
- 401k with company match
- Longevity and referral bonuses
- Monthly 'free rent' raffle -
- Nursing school reimbursement program -Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for evaluating the staffing needs of nursing and to
work with the -DON -on any problems related to nursing services.
- Assign -CNAs their job duties in accordance with their training
and the -resident's -needs; -including break and -mealtimes -
- Responsible for the documentation and -maintenance -of all
-residents' -charts, in accordance with established policies and
procedures of the facility. -
- Observation of nursing care given in order to maintain the
highest work standards for all staff.
- Can and will assume the duties of Charge Nurse on an as needed
basis. -Requirements: -
- Licensed in your specialty (LPN) in the State - -
- Experience in long-term care, skilled, and/or sub-acute care
setting preferred, but not required -
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to
providing excellent healthcare services to our residents and
Keywords: The Ivy at Great Falls, Great Falls , LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!