Physician / Critical Care / Montana / Locum or Permanent / Pulmonologist Critical Care Job
Company: Continuum Medical Staffing
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: May 6, 2022
PulmonaryCritical CarePhysician Opportunity
Client is currently recruitingfora progressivePulmonary Critical
Care physicianto join our busy team.
- Currently employs two experienced pulmonologists, a Nurse
Practitioner and an experienced Physician Assistant.
- Current Pulmonology physicians are also active in Critical
- Pulmonary community of 60,000 with a referral area of
- Ideal candidate will have good bronchoscopy skills including
EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy.
- The hospital is also looking for a team player with an interest
in developing pre and post-transplant coordination team
- The department is equipped with a plethysmography, a spirometer
and complete pulmonary function testing lab as well as a new
cardiopulmonary exercise laboratory, state of the art navigational
bronchoscopy and endobronchial ultrasound.
- Specialty procedures performed in the bronch lab
include:Bronchothermoplasty, Cryotherapy/Bronchial Blocker,
APCCautery, Super Dimension, EBUS, Lung Stent, Laser
Phototherapy,and Pleurex Cath Insertion
- Opportunity to develop a sleep practice or teach medical
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- 21 bed state of the artmixed ICU
- 24/7 physician coverage working 12 hour shifts
- Additional Nurse Practitioner Coverage during the day
- Unit Resources include: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Physical Therapy,
Palliative Care, Chaplain, and more!
Work Hours and Call Coverage:
- Typical schedule: 7 days ICU, 2 weeks Pulmonology, 1 week
- General outpatient clinic hours MF 8:005:00 pm
- The Pulmonology call schedule is shared support and coverage of
Hospital Pulmonary consult service, Monday through Friday, 8-5
- The ICU is covered 24/7 by critical care physicians who work 12
hour shifts, from 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
and they are capable of taking after hour call.
Compensation and BenefitsCompetitive compensation structures with
shift based ICUshifts andguaranteed pulmonology salary with RVU
bonus structureand opportunities to build a successful practice
based on your desire. Benefits offered to employees
include:generous CME and PTO, malpractice coverage + tail,health,
dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well asa 403B
plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for
- Populated with 60,000 residents and regionally supports nearly
275,000 rural Montana residents
- Nationally-ranked public schools and two accredited
- Is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone
- Boasts four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a
- Has an international airport with direct flights to Denver,
Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Seattle and more
- Divided by the Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing and
- Dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including,
camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice
climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl,
and big game hunting
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking
landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, youll take pride
in working for health system, one of Montanas most progressive and
modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on
medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded Best Places To
Work in Healthcare our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge
technologies make Client an extremely competitive health system for
both patient and employee alike.
Accepts J1s:NoAccepts H1Bs:No ResponseLoan Assistance:Not
SpecifiedPractice Type:Hospital Employee
Verified Date: 06/23/2019
Keywords: Continuum Medical Staffing, Great Falls , Physician / Critical Care / Montana / Locum or Permanent / Pulmonologist Critical Care Job, Healthcare , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!