Credit Assistant Manager
Company: Rent-A-Center Inc.
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Rent A Center
Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $16.50?
Why should I apply in just a few clicks?
* Paid Time Off and Sundays Off -- We are Closed!
* Full-Time Employment and a Consistent Schedule
* Weekly Pay (companywide) or Daily Pay (app that allows easy
access to pay as it is earned each day)
* Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
* Great Benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with company match,
What will you do? Provide underserved customers access to
high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do
meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of a Credit Assistant Manager:
* Credit and Collections: Positively impact growth and revenue
through communicating with customers and collecting on accounts on
a daily basis
* Customer Service: Provide friendly, top-notch customer
experiences through "white glove" service with a servant's heart in
our stores and in customer's homes
* Deliveries & Pickups: Opportunity to get out of the store and
display a winning spirit through safe and compliant
loading/unloading and installation of products, while following all
handling and transportation procedures
* Merchandising: Maintain an inviting store with organized product
and cleanliness with both customers and fellow coworkers in
What are the minimum requirements?
* 1-3 years of retail/customer service, sales, or collections
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Valid state driver's license and good driving record -- You WILL
you be driving the company vehicles
* Ability to lift and move product such as furniture, electronics,
* Great communication and customer service skills
What are some additional helpful traits?
* Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
* A desire to improve our customer's lives
* A hunger to learn the business
* Grit and determination
This is an excerpt from the full job description and is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be required
to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Rent-A-Center is
committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Full job description provided in Onboarding
Keywords: Rent-A-Center Inc., Great Falls , Credit Assistant Manager, Executive , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!