Company: Healthcare Consultants Inc.
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Healthcare Consultants Inc. - Healthcare Consultants is
searching for a qualified Admissions Coordinator/Marketing
Department for a client in the long-term care industry.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives
that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or
improve the work environment.
- Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring,
training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating
department staff, as deemed necessary.
- Make external sales calls on target market in order to execute
facility Marketing Plan and achieve census and quality mix
- Work with the Administrator to identify and develop an
Admission Support Team, to include Administrator, department heads,
etc. This team will process admissions paperwork, ensure
appropriate payor source, conduct tours, etc.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Director of
Nursing and the Business Office Manager to ensure appropriate and
efficient decisions about prospective admissions.
- When admissions determinations are made, communicate with
nursing and housekeeping about appropriate room and bed selection,
as well as special needs of new admits to staff to facilitate a
- Confirm that the Admissions Support Team obtains appropriate
admission paperwork and signatures from residents or responsible
parties prior to each admission.
- Lead development of a Public Relations campaign, to include
media contacts, press releases, event management, etc., that would
extol the virtues of the facility to the local community.
- Manage ancillary marketing programs to include On-hold
marketing, web page development, e-referral, and other company
- Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations
and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration,
Communications, or related field preferred. Equivalent related work
experience may be acceptable.
- Two (2) or more years experience in a sales/marketing position
with a proven track record of success; healthcare experience a
- Demonstrated ability to understand and promote technical
information (i.e. clinical outcomes, data points).
- Effective verbal and written English communication
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and
make independent decisions.
- Function independently, and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with employees and
- Life Insurance
- Daily Pay
- Referral Bonus
Keywords: Healthcare Consultants Inc., Great Falls , Admissions Coordinator/Marketing, Advertising , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!