Location: Great Falls
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Account Planner- Ad Sales Spectrum Reach is looking for a
dynamic Account Planner to support our media market covering
Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. The Job can be based in Billings,
Casper, Cheyenne, Great Falls, Greenwood Village or Grand Junction,
Spectrum Reach () grows businesses of all sizes with custom,
multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data,
innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative. What You
Will Do The Account Planner is a strategic partner to Account
Executives. This position plays a key role in translating customer
advertising objectives into data driven and effective ad schedules.
This key team member is integral in helping the sales team to
maximize multiscreen solutions, which has a direct impact on our
ability to deliver and exceed on client's marketing and advertising
expectations. This individual will have a passion for marketing and
advertising sales and will be closely aligned with other sales team
members and cross functional groups. This position requires strong
communication skills and strong attention to detail, in a faced
paced sales environment. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively pulls information from Client Needs Analysis and
works with Account Executives to understand client marketing
- Create effective data driven multi-screen advertising schedules
for all clients.
- Utilize Kantar, Polk, Nielsen, comScore, Set Top Box data and
other research metrics to make proposal recommendations.
- Create presentations that can be delivered as complete
solutions achieving all client needs; partner with Marketing and
Research functions to pull information to tell the appropriate
story to clients.
- Maximize inventory usage to ensure proposal delivery.
- Create an open honest communication line with all Account
Executives (May need to balance the competing needs of multiple
Account Executives at the same time).
- Be able to sell through the rationale of each campaign
recommendation for the Account Executive to deliver to the client
and be grounded in research and data to achieve client
- Regularly meet and gather feedback on the client schedules that
were built to understand necessary changes to improve future
- Compare purchased schedule with the original avail to ensure
delivery against client needs.
- Utilize tools to ensure all necessary accounts meet Posting
- Partner with Account Executives and clients on best practices
and effectiveness of multi-screen campaigns.
- Work closely with Pricing and Inventory to ensure that all
inventory is used effectively and priced appropriately.
- Work cross functionally to create and incorporate local
packages into schedules. What We Are Looking For
- 1+ years of experience in media sales a strong plus
- Knowledge of cable television, digital products, and advanced
advertising products is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications
with overarching skill to translate data, information, and research
into powerful points of view-ability to craft and tell a compelling
- Previous experience supporting a team of Sales, advertising, or
marketing professionals is helpful but not required. Previous
experience in an Ad Agency, Media, and/or Ad Sales team is highly
- Experience and strong knowledge of research databases, tools
and applications, including (but not limited to) Nielsen,
Scarborough, MRI, Kantar, BIA/Kelsey, eMarketer, and comScore are
- Familiarity with and experience in digital marketing;
understanding of online campaign development, metrics, and
- Needs to have the ability to decipher between client needs, for
example, 'branding' campaigns VS 'call to action' and the
difference between those schedules
- Familiar with writing rationales and/or agency POVs ("point of
- Clear knowledge of media terms as well as media formulas &
calculations. Experience estimating ratings is helpful.
- Ability to back-up work and have good logic to creating
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations,
Journalism, English, or related field, or equivalent work
experience preferred. At Spectrum Reach we offer a hybrid work
arrangement for most roles
ASA300 314073-4 314073BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Great Falls , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!