Company: Opportunity Bank of Montana
Location: Great Falls
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Opportunity Bank of Montana offers careers in banking with a
comprehensive training program, work life balance and meaningful
commitment to your community. Are you looking for more than just a
job? Are you ready to make a positive impact on your professional
life and in your community?If so, we want to talk to
you!Opportunity Bank of Montana is adding to our outstanding team
with a Credit Analyst. This position may be located at several of
our locations throughout the state of Montana and has the
possibility of being either full-time or less than full-time. As
our Credit Analyst, you will evaluate the financial condition of
individuals and businesses applying for credit with the Bank:
- Analyze customer personal and business financial
- Prepare loan presentation write ups.
- Analyze loan data on new, renewal and existing loans including
data provided by credit bureau and other financial
- Oversee and manage Bank's files to assure current reports,
statements, accounts receivable and other information on customer
accounts. Contact customers to request updated financial, tax, and
- Prepare spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions for
Bank's lending officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Make customer calls, send letters, and participate in
- Prepare SBA, Rural Development, and other guaranteed loan
- Monitor annual reviews of credits within the portfolio.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to loan officers as
- Meet with consumer loan customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience RequirementsHigh school diploma or
equivalentEducation and Experience Preferences4-year college degree
(accounting, business, finance, management or related) or 2 years
of relevant college coursework and 2 years relevant experience - or
equivalent combination of education & experienceGeneral knowledge
of lending principlesKnowledge of basic accounting functions and
Opportunity Bank of Montana is an equal opportunity employer. It is
the policy of Opportunity Bank to provide equal employment
opportunity within the Bank and motivate cooperation toward the
goal of hiring and promoting available qualified personnel without
regard to their race, gender, color, national origin, sex, age,
religion, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Opportunity Bank of Montana, Great Falls , Credit Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Great Falls, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!